Chromium is an open-source web browser to provide the source code for the exclusive chrome browser. But some hijackers do install chromium-browser to change the search engine start page. Browser hijackers can modify internet browser settings by malware created without the user’s permission. Now read more and solve how to uninstall Chromium Windows 10.
If your PC Chromium program is infected with your computer browser hijacker, this chromium malware virus can get into your PC, whatever you use the browser or not use. There are many types of Chromium-based browsers that can sneak into your Windows.
This type of browser can attack your computer, collect information, display advertisements, popups engage, and steal sensitive data in identity theft. In this post, we will share with you how to install chromium Windows 10. Here you will get some different methods about how to uninstall Chromium windows 10. So, now read the full article and uninstall the Chromium browser from your computer. You may also read how to reset iPhone 7 to factory setting [four top picks].
Important Note About Chromium
Chromium is one kind of open-source browser it is not a virus. It is legitimate and it is often misused as a platform for malicious web browsers categorized and potentially unwanted programs. Additionally, these apps track internet browning activity and create intrusive ads that also cause annoying browser redirects.
It can become an alternative procedure for Google Chrome. To confuse the user, it may uninstall the browser as they have a similar shortcut and interface. Chromium generates unpleasant trait advertisements on almost every page such as pop-ups, banners, text links, etc. I think you are now clear about what is Chromium?
How to Uninstall Chromium Windows 10 Or Solve Can’t Uninstall Chromium Windows 10
You can uninstall this malware program on windows 10 without any problem. It is not shown in the control panel or in the programs listed for uninstalling. If you want to uninstall this program you have to follow some easy steps from below:
- Firstly, go to the windows setting option
- The next screen goes to the file explorer option
- After that tab View then select
- After the select option goes show Hidden Files next Folders or drive.
- Click on the File explorer option
- And then (C:) Drive/users your personal named folder then App data option.
- After that go to local and click on the Local file now will get the chromium folder if you want to delete it you can do it from here.
Threat/Risk Summary of Chromium
Name: Chrome fake browser
Type of threat: Pop-up virus, Adware, Unwanted
Distribution method: fake flash player installers, free software installers, and deceptive pop-up ads.
Damage: Tracking browser privacy issue, abate your computer performance, and additional malware infections.
Removal way: To eliminate malware infection scanning your computer by Spyhunter. If your computer is infected check using the free scanner. You would like to remove or delete from your computer you must have to buy the full package of Spyhunter.
How to Delete Chromium on Windows
This is the best and most easy way to removing ransomware, pop-ups, trojans, or other viruses that do use anti-removal tools. You can try malware tools with more instructions to remove Chromium from below. The wiper soft provides the best advantages to detect chromium for free and it is a powerful tool.
It can detect all kinds of newest viruses, pop-ups, and ransomware also trojans. However, if you want to remove malware permanently, you must purchase the full version of Wiper that price $39.99(All most). You can get the download button from here. Download
How to Uninstall Chromium Windows 10 on a Mac device
Combo Cleaner is a kind of antivirus deletion tool from mac OS/MacBook / Safari. For the first time, you can use the trial version. The trial version provides you secrecy scanner & an open application uninstaller system.
A learner can help to improve Mac OS’s able up disk space. You can buy the full version Combo Cleaner to remove Malware for $44.95(monthly charge). You can get it from here. Download
How do I Uninstall Chromium from Windows Control Panel?
Easily uninstall Chromium from this post using our methods. You can uninstall Chromium from different windows. We discussed somehow uninstall Chromium from your windows PC. Just read and follow it.
Instruction for Windows 10 to Uninstall Chromium:
- Firstly, you need to go Start Menu to open the Setting option from the search list.
- Then go to the App option and then go to Apps & features option.
- Now find the Chromium from the location and then click on the Chromium app then you get uninstall Option.
- To confirm uninstall Click on Uninstall.
- Finally, you can remove Chromium from your browser.
For Windows 7/ Windows Vista:
- Press the Start button from the touch menu.
- Next, go to Control Panel.
- Hold the Uninstall a Program option.
- Find out Chromium and press Uninstall.
For Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu bar.
- Press search box.
- Then press Apps.
- Again, go to Control Panel.
- Now uninstall the Chromium program as like as windows 7.
- Find out the Chromium app, then press on the app and uninstall it.
For Windows XP
- Press the Start button.
- Then go to the control button.
- Then you have to add an option or the Remove Programs option.
- Now find out Chromium.
- Press the Uninstall button to remove or uninstall
Uninstall Chromium from Browsers
From here you will be able to uninstall or remove from your different browser very easily and in simple ways. You can try those methods to remove or uninstall Chromium from your different browser. Here are some procedures for doing this.
- First of all, you need to Open IE (Internet Explorer).
- To open new windows press (Alt + T).
- Press Manage Add-ons.
- Hold the Deactivate/Disable Chromium option.
- Press more information link on the left side bottom corner.
- Now press the Remove button.
- Choice Toolbars and Extensions.
- Now complete your many kinds of remove or delete procedure.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the Firefox application.
- Press the Shift button + Ctrl + A.
- Select the Chromium button.
- Press the Disable button.
For Google Chrome:
- First Open the Google Chrome
- Press (Alt button + F).
- Press on the tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Find the Chromium button.
- Press the trash option to delete it.
- Go to Safari
- Hold the Safari menu.
- Select the Extensions option.
- Find Chromium extensions.
- To remove it Press Uninstall button
Finally, I would like to say that you have got many procedures to uninstall or remove Chromium from your browser, windows, Mac, etc. I have given the best guidelines about how to uninstall chromium windows 10. We are interested to know your personal opinion about this article. So leave your comment in the comment section.