If you’re looking for a detailed guide on how to unjailbreak IOS 12.4. You’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we will walk you through each and every step of the Unjailbreak process using the right tools to completing the hack successfully. With our help, you’ll be able to Unjailbreak your device in no time.
With every new update, Apple makes it harder and harder to jailbreak its devices – until. That is a new jailbreak. In this article, we’ll show you how to unjailbreak without any fuss. So whether you’re looking for a way to circumvent Apple’s restrictions or just want to take your device to the next level, read on!
[irp posts=”3023″ name=”How to Add Thumbnails to Google Chrome Homepage”]
What is Jailbreaking?
Jailbreaking is the term used for unauthorized modifications to Apple mobile devices, such as the iPhone and iPad. It allows users to install applications that are not approved by Apple, which in turn can give them additional features or access to content that is restricted by Apple. Jailbreaking is not without risks, as it can potentially lead to unauthorized access to your personal data and software on your device.
What is Unjailbreaking?
Unjailbreaking is the process of removing restrictions that Apple put in place on certain iPhone models to prevent them from being used on certain wireless networks. It is possible to jailbreak a device running iOS 11 or later, but it’s not possible to jailbreak a device running iOS 10 or earlier.
If you’re wondering if your iPhone is jailbroken, you can check by going to Settings > General > About and tapping on the “Status” item. If it says “Jailbroken,” then it’s jailbroken. Otherwise, then it’s not.
If you want to jailbreak your device, there are several ways to do so. The most popular method is to use Cydia Impactor, which is available for free on the App Store. However, be aware that there are risks associated with jailbreaking – make sure you understand them before you proceed.
[irp posts=”3220″ name=”How to Connect A USB Modem to an Android Tablet-Best Guide”]
Need to Prepare Your iPhone Before Unjailbreaking IOS 12.4?
If you’re planning to unjailbreaking your iOS 12.4 devices, there are a few things you need to do before starting.
- You should make sure to charge at least 100%. Otherwise, your phone can be shut down.
- First and foremost, make sure that your iPhone or iPad is fully up to date.
- Then, make sure that you have a backup of your device’s data, just in case something goes wrong.
- Finally, make sure that your device is equipped with the latest version of the iOS 12.4 operating system.
These are just a few of the preparations you’ll need to make before starting the jailbreaking process. Be sure to read through our helpful guide for more information!
Method 1: How to Unjailbreak via Recovery Mode?
If you have an iPhone and you’re jailbroken, then you’re in a lot of trouble. A recent update to the iOS 12.4 software removed the ability to jailbreak your device. So, if you’re not on the latest version of iOS, your jailbreak is gone for good. If you want to keep your jailbreak, then you’ll need to update to iOS 12.4 as soon as possible. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
When your iPhone or iPad is stuck in Recovery Mode, it won’t allow you to use your device in the usual way. In order to unjailbreak your iOS device, you will first need to boot into Recovery Mode and then follow these instructions:
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a lightning cable.
- Boot your iOS device into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the “Power” button. And the “Home” button at the same time. You see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
- Once you see the Apple logo, release the “Power” button. But keep the “Home” button pressed until you see the “Touch ID Recognition” screen.
- Touch “Yes” on the “Touch ID Recognition” screen to proceed to the next step.
- You will now see the “Connect to iTunes” screen. If this is your first time in with iTunes, you will be prompted to enter your Apple password at this step.
- Wait for instructions and then follow some on-screen instructions until it asks you. If you have a previous backup of your device already made by clicking the option that says, “Back Up Now…?” The yes or No button does not work here.
- Once you click the “Do Not Back Up” button, your device should now be in Recovery Mode.
- To get out of Recovery Mode, go to “Settings > General > Reset> Erase All Content and Settings… If a ‘Reset Network Settings’ option doesn’t show up here after rebooting. This option has been removed with 12.4 so no settings will change!
- In the step where it asks if you want to restore from backup, back up your device by going through the options given in iTunes.
- Once done with all of that, hold down on both “Home” and “Power” buttons at once until the Apple logo shows up again but don’t let go for about 20-30 seconds after this point! Then give a mid-click on the Home button.
- Go back to the main menu of Recovery Mode by clicking on the “Exit Recovery” option.
- After you exit, hold down both the Home and Power buttons again until you see the Apple logo appear then let go for about 20-30 seconds after this point! Then click on OK when it asks if everything went well with your restore operation. The final result will be a blank screen without any apps installed but without having them entirely.
- (for i5 models) Want to install any apps at this point? That’s the time you can do. So put in your iTunes username and password again.
- Now when it asks if you want to restore from backup, click “Yes”!
That’s it. Ultimately, your unjailbreak is successfull. If you follow our instructions for unjailbraking your iOS 12.4 on iPhone this is an easy way for you. I hope, you will be able to unjailbreak iOS 12.4 successfully.
[irp posts=”3263″ name=”How To Remove IO Shield in 2 Easy Steps- Top Guide”]
Method 2: How to Unjailbreak IOS 12.4 Using iTunes?
Do you want to be able to unjailbreak your iPhone, but don’t know how? If so, this article is for you! We’re going to show you how to unjailbreak your iPhone using iTunes, without any computer skills required. All you need is an iOS device and a computer that has iTunes installed. Now notice the steps below:
Step 1: Install Cydia Impactor on Mac and Windows PC.
Step 2: The first thing you need to install is Cydia Impactor. If you don’t know how to install it, check out some of the tutorials before proceeding to the next step.
Step 3: Then, download the iOS 12.4 IPA file.
Step 4: You need to download and save an iOS 12.4 from Cydia Impactor. Continue reading this step before proceeding any further. Your computer or device doesn’t have iTunes installed on it at all or is one where it.
Step 5: If your computer/device does have iTunes installed, double click on the IPA file to open it.
Step 6: Follow where Impactor takes. You in the installer via selecting “Create unJailbreak” and follow up its instructions to download Cydia from there by clicking “Start”. After this is complete (it will take a minute or two), select jailbreak on the window which should pop up next if successful. If an error occurs when trying to start follow the rules mentioned earlier.
Step 7: Once you have a successful jailbreak. You need to carry on to install Cydia from your computer.
Step 8: Install Cydia Impactor finished, then continue on with the next steps.
Step 9: Download an icon from Cydia Impactor and load it into the terminal so that both items are within reach in Xcode (if using), or wherever you wish (for example desktop). Now just wait for some updates to go through by going to Settings > General followed by Software Update on your iOS 11 device. You should see the list of available updates load, select “Download and install” (or if you don’t connect to iTunes or Cydia via sideloading) and then await download completion before following up with installation.
Step 10: After a few minutes, the installation will be successfull and the activation screen will appear on your device.
[irp posts=”3244″ name=”How To Solve Could Not Find OPF File- Top Guide”]
Method 3: How to Unjailbreak IOS 12.4 via DFU
If you are trying to unjailbreak your iPhone but you are having trouble, don’t worry – we can help! By following the simple steps below, you can unjailbreak your iPhone using a Device Firmware Update (DFU) mode. This mode allows you to update or restore your iPhone without erasing its contents. All you need is a functioning iPhone, the latest version of iTunes, and a USB cable. Follow the steps below to unjailbreak your iPhone using DFU mode:
- Connect your device to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Double-click on the “Device” icon in iTunes and select “Restore.”
- Enter your Apple ID and password, and click on “Next.”
- Select the device you want to restore, and click on “Restore.”
- When the restoration process is complete, disconnect the device from your computer and restart it. You will now have full access to your device!
How to Remove Jailbreak ios 12.4 Via RootFS without a Computer?
There are a few ways to remove the jailbreak on iOS 12.4 without a computer:
Remove the iOS 12.4 installed update using iTunes –
This is the most direct way to remove the jailbreak, but it may not work for everyone because it can require that the iOS 12.4 update is installed first. If you don’t have the latest version of iTunes, you can download it from Apple’s website.
Use an External Removal Tool –
There are a number of removal tools available online that help you remove the jailbreak without having to use a computer. Make sure to research which tool is best for your specific situation before downloading and using it.
Use a Bootable USB Drive –
This is an option if you don’t have access to a computer or if you want to be able to restore your device if something goes wrong during the removal process. To create a bootable USB drive, you will need to download and install software like RootFS or Unibeast. Once you have installed these tools, follow these instructions:
– Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable
– Launch RootFS or Unibeast and select your device from the list of devices
– Click on the “Jailbreak” button and select “Delete” from the menu that appears
– After clicking on “Delete,” confirm that you want to delete the jailbreak by clicking on “Yes”
– Save your changes by clicking on “File” and selecting “Save.”
Finally, I would say, you have gathered a piece of knowledge about unjailbreak. In this guide, we try to mention how to unjailbreak iOS 12.4 in easy steps using the right tools and successfully. With our help, you’ll be able to unjailbreak your device in no time! So, if you read the procedure carefully, lets’ start unjailbreak your iOS device. If you have any questions you write your question in the comment section.