If you’re iPhone users who are struggling to get rid of that troublesome circle on your screen. And you are looking for the best solution to get rid of the issue. This issue has been causing a lot of distress. It seems to be blocking access to various apps and features.
In this post, we’ll provide a detailed guide on how to get rid of the Circle on iPhone. We’ll also discuss some possible solutions if the Circle app continues to be a problem. So if you’re looking for a solution to this annoying problem, then keep reading.
List of Contents
- How to Enable the Secret Home Button on the iPhone X – It’s there
- How to Get Rid of Circle on iPhone 13
- How to Get Rid of Circle on iPhone 11
- How to Get Rid of Circle on iPhone 12
- How to Get Rid of Control Center Dot on iPhone
- How to Get Rid of Circle on iPhone Messages
- How to Get White Circle on iPhone
- How to Get Rid of Control Center Dot on iPhone 7
- Floating Circle on iPhone Screen
- Why is There a Circle on My iPhone Screen?
- How Do I Get Rid of the Circle Button on My Phone?
- How Do I Get Rid of the Circle Widget?
How to Enable the Secret Home Button on the iPhone X – It’s there
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on Accessibility
- Scroll down to the Vision section and tap on Display Accommodations
- Tap on the toggle next to Reduce Motion to turn it off
- Tap on the toggle next to Auto-Brightness to turn it off
- Exit out of Settings and check to see if the circle is still there.
[irp][irp posts=”2849″ name=”How to Enter and Exit DFU Mode on iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus”]
How to Get Rid of Circle on iPhone 13
If you have an iPhone 13 with a circle on it, don’t worry – this is just a software glitch that can easily be fixed. Here’s how to get rid of the circle on your iPhone 13:
- Open the Settings app and tap “General.”
- Scroll down and tap “Reset.”
- Tap “Erase All Content and Settings.”
- Enter your passcode and confirm that you want to erase your iPhone.
- Once your iPhone has been erased, set it up as new and the circle should be gone!
How to Get Rid of Circle on iPhone 11
If you have an iPhone 11, you may have noticed a small circle on the top right corner of your screen. This is the new “Accessibility Shortcut” feature. This allows you to quickly access various accessibility features by triple-clicking the side button. While this feature can be handy for some users, others may find it annoying or even intrusive.
If you fall into the latter category and would like to get rid of the circle on your iPhone. Here’s the solution how: Open the Settings app on your iPhone 11 and go to General > Accessibility. Scroll down and select “Accessibility Shortcut.”
From there, you can choose which accessibility features you want to be able to access with a triple-click of the side button. Simply deselect “Accessibility Shortcut” and the circle will no longer appear on your screen.
How to Get Rid of Circle on iPhone 12
If you’ve ever found a small circle on your iPhone 12, you may have been wondering what it is and how to get rid of it. The circle is actually an indicator that the device has entered low power mode. When your iPhone’s battery gets low, this feature kicks in automatically to help conserve power.
There are a few ways to get rid of the circle and exit low power mode. One way is to simply charge your device until the battery level reaches 80%. Once it does, the feature will turn off automatically.
If you don’t want to wait for your battery to recharge, you can also go into your Settings app and disable low power mode manually. Just go to Battery > Low Power Mode and toggle the switch off. Keep in mind that this will cause your iPhone 12 to use more battery power, so only do this if you know you’ll be able to charge it again soon.
[irp posts=”3201″ name=”How to lock Facebook Profile 2022 in Android and iPhone”]
How to Get Rid of Control Center Dot on iPhone
If you’re tired of seeing the little red dot that appears in the Control Center on your iPhone, there is a way to get rid of it. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app and tap on General.
- Scroll down and tap on Accessibility.
- Scroll down again and find the section labeled “Accessibility Shortcuts.”
- Tap on the switch next to “Control Center Dot” so that it turns off.
And that’s all there is to it! The next time you open up Control Center, you won’t see the pesky red dot anymore.
How to Get Rid of Circle on iPhone Messages
If you’re like many iPhone users, you may have noticed a small circle next to some of your text messages. This is called the “read receipt” and it indicates that the person you’re messaging has read your message. While some people find this useful, others may prefer to keep their messages private.
Fortunately, there’s an easy way to turn off read receipts on your iPhone. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down to “Messages.”
- Tap on “Messages” and then scroll down to the “Send Read Receipts” option.
- Toggle the switch next to “Send Read Receipts” so that it’s in the OFF position.
- Now, when you send a message, your contact will not see a read receipt next to it.
If you ever want to turn read receipts back on, just follow these same steps and toggle the switch back to the ON position.
How to Get White Circle on iPhone
Most people are familiar with the standard round icons that appear on their iPhone screens. But did you know that there is a way to get a white circle icon instead? This can be useful if you want to make your screen look more unique, or if you simply prefer the aesthetic of a white icon.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Display & Brightness.”
- Select “View” under the Appearance heading.
- Choose “White Circle” as your icon style. And that’s all there is to it!
Now all of your icons will have a clean white border around them, making them stand out against the background of your screen.
How to Get Rid of Control Center Dot on iPhone 7
If you’re using an iPhone 7, you may have noticed a small black dot on your screen. This is the new Control Center dot, and it provides quick access to the Control Center when you need it. But if you don’t want this dot on your screen, there’s an easy way to remove it.
To remove the Control Center dot from your iPhone 7, simply go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch and toggle Assistive Touch off. This will remove the Control Center dot from your screen and prevent it from appearing again.
Floating Circle on iPhone Screen
If you’ve ever seen a floating circle on your iPhone screen, you may have wondered what it is and why it’s there. The floating circle is actually part of the Accessibility features built into iOS. It’s designed to help people with vision impairments or other disabilities. That makes it difficult to use a touchscreen.
When the Accessibility features are turned on, the floating circle will appear. Whenever you touch the screen. It stays in one place for a few seconds and then fades away. The idea is that it provides a visual cue that can help people with limited vision to know where their finger is on the screen.
The Accessibility features in iOS are extremely comprehensive and can be customized to meet individual needs. If you or someone know could benefit from the floating circle feature, be sure to check out the Accessibility settings in your iPhone’s Settings app.
Why is There a Circle on My iPhone Screen?
If you’ve ever wondered why there’s a circle on your iPhone screen, you’re not alone. The circle is actually part of the accessibility feature called AssistiveTouch. Which can be used to perform various actions on your device.
Assistive Touch is designed to help those with motor skills impairments or other physical limitations. That makes it difficult to use a traditional touchscreen. With AssistiveTouch enabled, users can perform tasks like tapping, swiping, and scrolling using only their fingers or a stylus.
The circle itself is simply an on-screen representation of the Home button. Which can be used to exit apps or return to the home screen. While it may seem superfluous at first glance. The circle provides a much-needed level of accessibility for many iPhone users.
How Do I Get Rid of the Circle Button on My Phone?
Assuming you would like to remove the Google Now Launcher button from your home screen:
- Long press on any empty area of your home screen.
- Tap the settings icon in the lower right corner.
- Scroll down and tap “Google” under “Device.”
How Do I Get Rid of the Circle Widget?
If you’re using an Android device and you want to remove the Google Search bar from your home screen, there are a few steps you can take. First, try long-pressing on an empty area of your home screen, then tapping the ” Widgets” option.
From here, look for the “Google App” widget and drag it to the trash can icon at the top of the screen. If this doesn’t work, you may need to uninstall the Google app itself. To do this, go to your phone’s Settings menu, then tap “Apps.”
Well, this is all about how to get rid of the Circle on iPhone. The above troubleshooting tricks can help you get rid of the issue and use your iPhone normally. No more time for headaches!
In case you are still facing issues, we recommend trying out the above-listed solutions one by one to identify the underlying cause of this problem.
Try out these steps one by one. Sometimes problems can be solved just by switching off the apps that don’t need to work hard for your performance.