How to Block Email Text Messages on Samsung: Blocking email text messages on Samsung can be a great way to minimize distractions while you’re working. Notifications for incoming messages will still be delivered. But you can disable the sound and vibration of the message. So, you don’t have to worry about being disturbed while you’re trying to focus. Also, blocking messages will help keep your inbox easier to manage.
How to Block Email Text Messages on Samsung
- Open the Messages app on your Samsung device.
- Tap the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings
- Tap Notifications
- Scroll down to Block messages and tap it
- Enter the email address you want to block and tap Block
How to Block Email Texts on Android
There are a few reasons you might want to block email texts on your Android device. Maybe you’re getting too many spam messages, or maybe you just want to declutter your inbox. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to do.
First, open the app drawer and tap on the “Messages” icon. Then, tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Settings.” Scroll down and tap on “Blocked addresses.”
Here, you can enter the email address or domain that you want to block. Tap on the “+” sign to add a new entry. You can also block emails from your contact list by tapping on their name and selecting “Block .”
Once you’ve added an email address or domain to your blocked list, you won’t receive any more messages from them. If you ever need to unblock someone, simply go back into the “Blocked addresses” section of the Settings menu and remove them from the list.
How to Block Email Text Messages on Samsung S21
If you’re using a Samsung S21 and don’t want to receive text messages from a certain email address, there are a few steps you can take to block them. First, open the Messages app and tap on the three dots in the top right corner. Tap ‘Settings’ and then select ‘Block numbers and texts.
Here you can enter the email address that you want to block. Once it’s been entered, tap the plus sign next to it and then press ‘Done’. The email address will now be blocked from sending you any more text messages.
How to Block Email Text Messages on Samsung S22
If you’re like most people, you probably use your smartphone for just about everything – from keeping in touch with family and friends to managing your finances and staying up-to-date on the latest news. But as convenient as all of this is, it can also be a bit overwhelming – especially when it comes to dealing with email notifications. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to deal with this problem: by blocking email text messages on your Samsung S22.
- Open the Email app on your Samsung S22.
- Tap the Menu icon (three dots) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Tap Notifications in the Settings menu.
- Scroll down until you see Block Notification Categories and tap it.
How to Block Email Text Messages on Samsung Note 9
For Samsung Note 9 users who are tired of getting unwanted text messages from email addresses, there is a way to block them. Blocking an email address on your Note 9 will stop all future messages from that sender from coming through. Here’s how:
- Open the Messages app on your Note 9 and tap on the conversation with the email address you want to block.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select “Block.”
- Confirm that you want to block by tapping “OK.”
Once you’ve blocked an email address, any future texts from that sender will be automatically blocked and sent to your spam folder. You can always unblock an email address if you change your mind later.
How to Block Email Texts on Samsung S10
If you’re using a Samsung S10 and you want to block email texts, there are a few different ways you can do it. You can either use the built-in blocking features in the Samsung S10’s settings, or you can download a third-party app from the Google Play Store. To block email texts using the built-in blocking features on your Samsung S10:
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- Tap on More Settings > Blocked senders.
- Enter the email address that you want to block into the Add blocked sender field.
- Tap on the + icon next to the email address to add it to your list of blocked senders.
- Once you’ve added all of the email addresses that you want to block, tap on Done in the top right corner of the screen.
- That’s it!
Any emails sent from any of the addresses that you’ve added to your blocked list will now be automatically blocked and moved to your spam folder (if you have one set up). To block email texts using a third-party app: 1. Open up the Google Play Store and search for “block text messages”.
How to Block Email Text Messages on Samsung Note 10 Plus
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to block email text messages on the Samsung Note 10 Plus: “How to Block Email Text Messages on Samsung Note 10 Plus” If you’re using a Samsung Note 10 Plus, you may have noticed that you receive email notifications as text messages.
While this can be useful in some cases, it can also be quite annoying. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to block these email text messages so that they don’t show up on your phone anymore. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your Samsung Note 10 Plus.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap More settings (located at the bottom of the screen).
- Tap Blocked numbers and turn on the Block unknown senders switch.
This will ensure that only numbers that are stored in your contacts list can send you text messages or emails. Any unknown sender will automatically be blocked from sending you any notifications.
How to Block Email Text Messages on Samsung S7
If you’re using a Samsung S7 and you want to block email text messages, here’s how to do it:
- Open the Messages app on your Samsung S7.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the Blocked Addresses section and tap on “Add.”
How to Block Messages on Samsung
If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you can block text messages from certain contacts very easily.
- Open the Messages app on your phone.
- Find the conversation with the person you want to block.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Block”.
- Confirm that you want to block this contact by tapping “Block” again.
- That’s it! You will no longer receive any messages from this person on your phone.
How Do I Block Email Text Messages on My Samsung Phone?
It’s easy to block email text messages on your Samsung phone – simply follow these steps:
- Open the Messages app.
- Tap on the Menu icon (three dots in the top right-hand corner).
- Select Settings from the menu that appears.
- Tap on More settings.
- Scroll down to Block messages and tap on it.
- Enter the email address or domain you want to block into the Add blocked address field
- And then, tap on the + icon next to it.
- Alternatively, you can tap on one of the suggested contacts to block them.
How Do I Stop Spam Texts from Email Addresses Samsung?
If you’re getting spam texts from an email address on your Samsung phone, there are a few things you can do to stop them. First, try blocking the email address that’s sending the spam texts. To do this, go to your Samsung phone’s Settings app and tap on “Blocked Addresses.”
From here, you can add the offending email address to your block list. If blocking the email address doesn’t work, or if you’re getting spam texts from multiple email addresses, you can also install a third-party spam filter app like TrueCaller or Hiya. These apps will help screen out unwanted calls and texts, including those from email addresses.
Finally, if you’re still getting spam texts despite taking these measures, you may need to contact your carrier for further assistance. They may be able to block the number or numbers that are sending unwanted messages.
Why am I Getting Texts from Email Addresses?
If you’re getting texts from email addresses, there are a few reasons why this might be happening. First, some companies use SMS messaging to send updates or notifications to their customers. This is especially common with airline companies or other businesses that need to keep their customers updated in real time.
Another possibility is that someone you know has your email address saved in their phone contacts as your phone number. So if they text you, it will show up as coming from your email address. Lastly, it could be that you have an app on your phone that’s linked to your email account and it’s sending you notifications via text message.
This is pretty common with social media apps like Facebook or Twitter. If you’re not sure why you’re getting texts from email addresses, the best thing to do is reach out to the sender and ask them directly. In most cases, it’s nothing to worry about – but it’s always good to be in the loop!
How Do I Stop Spam Texts from Email Addresses?
If you’re receiving spam texts from email addresses, there are a few things you can do to stop them. First, try blocking the sender’s phone number in your phone’s settings. If that doesn’t work, you can also report the spam text to your cell phone carrier.
Finally, you can mark the message as spam in your email inbox, which will help train your email provider’s spam filter to recognize and block future messages from that sender.
If you’re using a Samsung smartphone, you can block email text messages on Samsung by opening the Email app, tapping the Menu button, selecting Settings, and then tapping Spam settings. From there, you can enable the Block unknown senders option. Once that’s turned on, any email text messages from an unknown sender will be automatically blocked.