Official, the Microsoft release cumulative update KB4495667 is rolling for windows 10 on the 1st of May 2019. Basically, here is fixes a new series bug and performance improvement. Now the Windows 10 Build 17763.475 is available to download offline installers for x32 and x64 based systems. It has published a direct download link of KB4495667 offline installer on the Microsoft update catalog website.
You can also download windows files direct for installing manually the build version is 17763.475. However, the update is available for this (x32 and x64) system. Microsoft recommended downloading the first windows 10 build 17763.475. You can also read 10 ways how to enable history in the task scheduler.
Patch Details of Windows Version 1809(x64):
[table id=21 /]
Download Link of KB4495667 Offline Installer:
Change Log of Windows 10 Build 17763.475
We will know about what type of changes bright the cumulative update with some important fixes issue of Windows 10 build 17763.475. In this section, we will try to mention some important fixes issues of change Log in Windows 10. So, you should install the update file from our website to fix all issues in Windows 10. However, let’s get started to know about the changes log here.
- The cumulative update allows the build-in administrative account to set up Microsoft Office in Windows 10 after installing the program into Microsoft Edge.
- Resolve the problem that reasons Internet Explorer Automation fails in a certain case in point. The update fixes an issue that may perhaps prevent custom URI schemes for several seconds to handle application protocol from beginning corresponding applications for reliable sites on local Intranet and Internet Explorer.
- Troubleshooting an issue that stops certain apps from setting up folders from redirecting to roaming app data folders on network paths.
- Gdi32full.dll fixes a problem that stops responding to an application.
- Fixed an issue where the UI may stop responding for a few seconds while scrolling via window where many sub-windows.
- Fix an issue that may perhaps problem a touch screen to discontinue working after restart.
- The cumulative updates fix an issue where it enables a keyboard to support Japanese-era Characters.
- ShellExperienceHost.exe fixes a problem that is no longer works if the start date of the Japanese era is not the first day of the month.
- The cumulative update change font update for supporting the new Japanese Era.
Fix the Windows Update Error KB4495667
Guys, if you are facing some technical issue about Windows update Error you can try these steps carefully to fix the Windows update error.
- First of all, go to the search option and then type “(service.msc)” in the search box.
- Then press the enter key for searching desire result just click on the “(service.msc)” option. Then it will open.
- Now, here will open all windows services options on your system.
- From here, only find out the “Windows Update” option.
- After that, right-click on the “Windows Update” and then click stop. That’s it.
Follow More Steps:
In this section, I will explain some steps on how to clean temporary cache folders. Follow these stages to clean the cache folder.
- Firstly, open the Run Windows (Win-key+R) together.
- A new window will perform in a second with a dialog box.
- Type “%windir% then press the Enter key from here keyboard.
- Now you will a lot of temporary cache folders or unwanted file location
- Just mark/select all cache folders (Ctrl+A).
- Then delete all cache folders. Now restart your computer and again the begin windows update device.
Finally, I would say, in this post, I am trying to provide a complete guideline step by step for you about the 2019-04 cumulative update for windows 10 version 1809 for x64-based systems (kb4495667). Also, you will get a direct download link of KB4495667 in windows 10 build 17763.475. For further information, you can comment on your query in the comment section.