Today we are going to share the top 10 best free android apps updated in 2022 for Android users. These apps are very important and popular for users. These apps have used all kinds of people. So, you will be able to create the best platforms for your business facilities.
Herby, I will describe all about the top 10 free android apps. There are millions of android apps on the google play store in the marketplace for Android devices. Also, you can get a lot of updated features of android apps.
There are millions of apps on the google play store it can be a tricky task if you don’t know how to download and install it for your android and tablet.
However, Just follow my instructions to select & get your necessary for your android devices with us and read the full article with the patient. You can use these apps for free.
List of Contents
- Top 10 Best Free Android Apps in 2022
- Top 10 Best Free Android Apps Shortlist:
- 1. Snapchat
- 2. Facebook
- 3. Twitter
- 4. Firefox
- 5. Facebook Messenger
- 6. Instant Messaging App
- 7. Instagram
- 8. Google Chrome
- 9. YouTube
- 10. What’s App
Top 10 Best Free Android Apps in 2022
You will get more info about these apps that aren’t known before you. it will get a lot of advantages and disadvantages also major point features and many things. These apps will help you with business purposes.
This article will help you to get the best android apps for android devices to free from the google play store. These android apps are works differently and the necessary purpose uses these apps on android devices.
These can be learning apps, technology apps, English learning apps, setting apps, and clean apps for your devices. You will get all kinds of apps for your android if you go to the play store. Now you should know which app is a suite and best works for you & what app needs you. Besides, these free android apps download apk from the Google play store very easily.
Top 10 Best Free Android Apps Shortlist:
5. Facebook Messenger
6. Instant Messaging App
8. Google Chrome
10. What’s App
The Snapchat app is known and very popular among the young generation on social media platforms. Especially those aged fewer than 16. It’s used globally in multimedia ways it is created by Evan Bobby Murphy, Spiegel, and Reggie Brown. They are former students at Stanford University.
Snapchat is the best app & interactive multimedia messaging system that keeps you in touch with family and friends. This app user can share their favorite events live or videos. Within taking a Snapchat to add some favorite striker as you want or a message then choose how long you want to snap to view your family and friends.
Basically, you can erase your unnecessary picture and add something to your new picture then share it with your friends. Snapchat is free for android apps for all users. Snapchat is a very easy to use and best procedure to keep in touch with your friends & family.
Also, you will be able to share information through live events using AR face masks, stickers, drawings, and ever-changing filleters. To give a boost of video capability Snapchat acquired all factory computer vision startups in January 2021.
Pros of Snapchat
- Snapchat is great for visually promoting your brand or products and taking attention across social media.
- Almost, more than 2 million people use Snapchat in the world and low participation from other businesses.
- Snapchat is reasonable and easy to use also optimizes features this allows you to post pictures and videos easily.
Cons of Snapchat
- Snapchat doesn’t permit let you comment or like photos or videos other popular social media like Facebook and Instagram.
- It is only using iPhone and Android devices it is not working with Linux, Blackberry, and windows mobile.
- It can be very addictive for a young generation under 16 and it is designed to self-destruct.
Especially, Facebook is one of the most usable and popular social media websites in the world. It was developed and founder by Mark Zuckerberg on February 4, 2004. He is completed his study at Harvard University in California.
The Facebook service can accept from devices with internet-connected using tablets, Smartphones, and personal computers. It is a free and popular app in the young generation. After signup users can create a Facebook profile online revealing information about themselves.
Users can write text or post, photo, video sharing, and multimedia which is shared with another user. more than 2.7 million people active users in the world.
Important Key Points of Facebook
Type of site: Social networking service Publisher
Launched: 4 February 2004;
Founder: Mark Zuckerberg
Area served: Worldwide
Active User: 2.50 billion Monthly
Alexa rank: 7 (January 2022)
Available in: Multilingual
Languages: C++, PHP (as HHVM).
Advantages of Facebook
- It is the most popular free android app all over the world.
- Connect with a lot of people using the Add friend option. And then after adding friends you can message, poke, and join other groups.
- Download and upload videos, photos, and free application, programs.
- Allowing the app to read the news, watch the video, listen to music quickly.
- Take advantage of Facebook to earn money via selling, advertising product online, services
- Where to update, share feelings, thinking, contents.
Disadvantages of Facebook
- Using Facebook takes a huge consumer of time
- People can get their personal information through Facebook
- Affecting our health our such as insomnia, depression, reducing vision.
- Bad security and undesirable notices and messages.
Twitter is one of the most popular social networking and microblogging service for users. All registered users will be able to tweet and interact with messages, likes, and retweets but unregistered users will be able to only read what is publicly available.
This service is provided by Twitter Inc. a corporation based in San Francisco, California. It has 25 or more offices all over the world. Firstly Twitter was restricted to 140 characters but the next time was limited to 280 characters for non-CLK (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean) languages in November 2017.
Besides, in the case of Audio and video, Audio and video tweets are limited to 140 seconds for maximum accounts. It was founded by Jack Dorsey, Evan Williams, Noah Glass, and Biz Stone in March 2006.
Even it was launched in July of that year. As per 2021 reports, Twitter has 192 million active users every day. The ratio of Twitter users is 100 percent around the world are roughly 34 percent female and 66 percent male.
The Key Point of Twitter
Apps Type: Business Public
Site type: News, social networking services
Founder(s) Name: Jack Dorsey (CEO), Noah Glass Biz and Stone Evan Williams
Founded: 21 March 2006.
Launched: 15 July 2006;
Area served: Worldwide
Alexa rank: 36 (Global, January 2021)
Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
Key people: Omid Kurdistan (Executive Chairman) Jack Dorsey (CEO) Ned Segal (CFO)
Net income: Increase US$1.47 billion (2019)
Advantage of Twitter
- Twitter helps you to get your particular goal market and those are people interested in what your commercial is nearby and its products or services.
- You will be able to find out real customers on a real personal level to connect and engage with your customers. It is one of the most effective online informal marketing systems.
- Besides, it provides you valuable customers platform. It is simple and easier for users to tweet about their expression also excellent for customer feedback.
- It offers a sales opportunity for your local business, attractive to your e-commerce.
Disadvantages of Twitter
- It gains followers and takes some time to set up them. If you want to best result be patient in the initial stages.
- It can be so much effective all the time for users because users can check incoming tweets in a second and then have feedback opportunities.
- It’s hard to separate your business life from your personal life and it can affect you socially by talking to family and friends in the second place.
Firefox is the free and most popular open-source app in the world. founded by Mozilla Corporation. It began incorporating new technology and a more intuitive user interface. it is officially available for Windows 7, Mac, iOS, and Linux also easy to install and download for Android.
Firefox was created by the Phoenix in 2002 under Mozilla. It is the mystical beneficiary of Netscape Navigator. Firefox began incorporating new technology and a more intuitive user interface.
Some Key Points of Firefox
Founder Name: Blake Aaron Ross
Founder corporation: Netscape Communications Corporation
Founded date: March 31, 1998; 21 years ago
Initial release: September 23, 2002;
Engines: Gecko, Quantum, Spider Monkey
Included with: Various Unix-like operating systems
Advantages of Firefox
- Simple and stylish
- Tab recovery
Disadvantages of Firefox
- Initial loading time
- Download Interruptions
5. Facebook Messenger
It is a messaging app and subsequently released standalone iOS and Android apps in august 2011. By Using this app any user can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio, and files to other friends. Facebook Messenger is the best app to use Facebook you can use Facebook messenger for chatting with another person on your friend list.
Through Messenger, you can send any text, photos, video, and any type of document through Facebook messenger. To take live pictures on Facebook you can use messenger to capture your personal images and your friend’s pictures. Also, any time has to live events with friends using messenger.
Some Key Point of Facebook Messenger
Author(s): Mark Zuckerberg
Initial App Release: 9 August, 2011;
Stable Release(s): Android: 253.0.0.17.117/
iOS 243.0 / November 25, 2019;
Windows: 139.0 / January 6, 2018;
Operating System: Windows 10, 7, 8, web, Android, iOS, and phone.
Application Size: 279.1 MB (for iOS) 37.07 MB (for Android)
Advantages of Facebook Messenger
- User can make audio and video call through the app to speak with one another.
- If users want to use a specific feature when need many permissions.
- Totally, its app is free for android users.
- It can be used for relationships. You can text and message the cost.
The Disadvantage of Messenger Facebook
- It takes up a lot of space in the storage device in the Phone Memory.
- Its service can be variable for users.
- The use of the app can rapidly drain the mobile battery of your android device.
- Completely, it’s difficult to protect your privacy so it is not protected well.
Read Also: Pokemon GO Apk 0.35.0 Version For Android.
6. Instant Messaging App
Instant messages app is a type of online real-time chatting over the internet. When you talk to others to provide real-time text this text transmits your text character by character. Besides, you can use an instant messaging app to add file and transfer voice over IP, video chat, and click hyperlinks.
It is used to send a message which is a task more than email immediately. You can make chat rooms to connect to the internet. In the same way, anyone can be connected with others and talk to anyone in the world easily and instantly.
Advantages of Instant Messaging App
- Through the app, you can send and reply to instant messages in real-time without face-to-face communication.
- Connect people to communicate with them where your friends are exact l located.
- To make a virtual conference all the people together in a physical meeting room used this app.
- It helps to speak and network with multiple people in the virtual conference to share their views, thoughts.
Disadvantages of Instant Messaging App
- The computer may be attracted by viruses because you may accidentally receive some files from unknown people or click with a disguised URL.
- It can be misused by others
- There are also security risks like the content of the instant message that may be getting interrupted.
- It’s a mobile application. It allows you to take, edit and share photos and videos. Follow your friends, family, celebrities, and athletes. You can also make your account private.
Instagram is the most popular photo and video-sharing social networking service in the world. It’s founded by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. The app allows uploading media files that can be edited with filters and organized by hashtagging. This app user can share his post publicly.
Otherwise, users will be able to browse other users’ content by tags and locations also view trending content. Instagram began to develop as bourbon in San Francisco, It’s a mobile check-in app generated by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger.
Realizing that Bourbon the app was similar to Foursquare, after that, they’ve reused the app in photo sharing, then the app became more popular among Bourbon users. Afterward, they renamed the app Instagram, a Portmanteau of “Instant Camera” and “Telegram”.
Key Point of Instagram
Author(s): Kevin Systrom, Mike Krieger Developer(s)
Foundational release: 6 October 2010;
Alexa rank: Negative increase of 26
Android: 18.104.22.168.121 / and iOS: 125.0 / 21 January, 2021;
Windows 10: 30.1569.12133.0 / 14 April, 2018
Operating system: Windows, iOS and android
Size: 123.8 MB (for iOS), 40.76 MB (for Android)
Advantages of Instagram
- One of the most popular social networking sites these days.
- Images and video filtering can be done quite effectively
- Free and easy way to advertise yourself
- Though paid ways are also available
- Instagram direct much like Facebook messenger but comment linking, direct image, and profile sharing is new
- One of the most efficient ways to keep track of your interests.
Disadvantage of Instagram
- The instant app takes a huge amount of cache memory
- Images can’t be zoomed or saved
- Live videos can’t reply.
- Adult and inappropriate contents available without blurring or waring
- Inbuilt browser is not up to the mark through report option is available instream takes huge times to take action against it.
8. Google Chrome
Chrome is the best internet browser and free for all users officially released 2008 on December 11. The browser is also the main component of Chrome OS and it was ported to iOS, Mac, Linux & Android. Chrome works pretty well with google sites and services, for example, Gmail and YouTube.
Essentially, it helps you for all internet purposes to work faster and free android apps. This browser offers to you for using a private browser whose name is incognito Mode. This mode allows you to browse in the web session. It gives you control temporarily of your browsing history and session identity.
Google Chrome quickly archive about 1% usage share dropped until hit a low of 0.69 % in 2008. it was one of the twelve browsers on browser choice to European area users of Microsoft Windows in 2010.
Major Point of Google Chrome
Developer(s) company: Google LLC
Initial release: 2 September 2008;
Operating system: Windows, macOS, Linux 80.0.3987.122
Languages: C, C++, Java, python.
Advantage of Google Chrome
- Chrome is one of the most popular and fast web Brower.
- This browser opens is very quickly.
- You can drag into separate windows, lacking effort, and back in again with your mouse.
Disadvantages of Google Chrome
- Basically, Chrome is an open-source browser that is why confusing with Chromium.
- Privacy Anxieties with Google Tracking.
- High Memory and CPU Usage.
- Changing the Default Browser.
- limited Customization and Options.
Check Please: Xvideostudio.Video Editor Apk For Android
It is a video-sharing platform it operates on of Google subsidiaries. In February 2005, YouTube service founded three PayPal employees-Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jaed Karim. This is the greatest free android app for watching any video.
Through YouTube channel users to upload easily and simple ways any type of video, views, share, and favorites quotes add to playlist, flag, comments and subscribe to another user.
Available content includes a music video, short and documentary films, TV shows, video clips, audio recording live streams, movie trailers, and other content such as educational videos, short original videos, and video blogging.
The Important Key Point of YouTube
Business Type: Subsidiary
Site type: Video hosting service
Founded: February 14, 2005;
Headquarters: San Bruno 901 Cherry Avenue, California, United States
Area Served: Worldwide
Founder(s): Chad Hurley Steve Chen Jawed Karim
Key people: Susan Wojcicki (CEO)
Alexa rank: Steady 2 (Global, January 2021)
Launched: February 14, 2005;
Advantage of YouTube
- YouTube can broadcast your video to the whole world.
- The important news is generally uploaded to you be so you can keep track of news through it too.
- You can also keep track of your interests Celebs, sports, and others.
Disadvantage of YouTube
- There are some inappropriate videos without warnings.
- If Children need access to youtube, they need parental block too. but this feature isn’t included on youtube
- Servers of YouTube aren’t online always, making it a problem for the users.
- For those who have slow internet speed, YouTube isn’t for them.
- YouTube just bans videos without verification of any complaints against those videos
10. What’s App
WhatsApp is one of the most popular ways to communicate easier to use than email and phone calls. it is a communication app that sends text messages, pictures, videos and makes calls free, safe, and easy to use it. Also, it is free android apps for this app doesn’t any paid.
If you want to use the app need an internet connection. After that, you will be able to send messages to others. Connect to a Wi-Fi network to avoid using up your data plan. It offers to communicate a lot of options using another signup way. Make a group to send messages between up to 100 people at once.
If you want to save your messaging history you can do it by backing up your messages within your google drive. It is electronic communication in multiple states and locations, including India, Pakistan, and Latin America, also large parts of Europe, including Spain, France, and the United Kingdom.
Key Point of What’s App
Founded Date: February 24, 2009;
Founders: Jan Koum Brian Acton
Headquarters: Mountain View, California, United States
Key people: Chris Daniels (CEO)
Number of employees: 50 Parent
Advantage of WhatsApp
- WhatsApp is completely free for use
- Anytime from any place instantly will be able to send a message in the world.
- Users will be able to send documents like PDF, slideshow, image file, audio, video, etc. file up to 100Mb
- Users can make audio and video calls with reliability.
- It also has the ability to delete messages you send within 1 hour
Disadvantage of WhatsApp
- There is the risk, your spouse/other family members may read the messages
- It can be annoying somethings due to constant messages
- To communicate to access must you need an internet connection to send and receive messages for free. Your profile picture will be visible to everyone also your every post.
- Everyone can like, comment, and share your post. By the way, if you are addicted to this app it is difficult to overleap from addiction.
Finally, I would like to say you have become benefited from this article. Here I have mentioned the top 10 best free android apps for 2021-22 this is very helpful for you to know about these apps. This app is best for you to use on your android.
Here are some advantages and disadvantages of these apps that are helpful full to your which app is best to use without any trouble and security strong. These can be learning apps, technology apps, English learning apps, setting apps, and clean apps for your devices.
You will get all kinds of apps for your android if you go to the play store. Now you should know which app is a suite and best works for you & what app needs you.